Thursday, April 2, 2009

Music

I listened to some old songs a little while ago. They were alot better composed than music is now. As music progressed into what is now considered modern, it lost a lot of it's charm. The sounds now are generic: Opening riff(or whatever opens the song) first verses--> chorus ---> second verse--> chorus ---> possible break or riff--> chorus.

There's no diversity anymore. It's all the same sound (excepting a couple bands of course) with very little variation. Every once in a bands will come out with a song or two with a unique sound, and then all of a sudden everyone else has the same sound because people are fucking sheep. I'm pretty sick of it to be honest. I can't listen to music now without thinking, 'Jesus, I just listened to this exact tune 5 songs in a row.'

I think it's time for the big boy recording companies to let some different sounds be sponsered and recorded.

Just my two cents about that.

And fuck everyone for being stuck up asshole lately. I'm sick of being fucked around.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely. That being said, there still is alot of really good music being made nowadays, it just isn't popular. Just a few days ago I found a totally rad album called "The Hazards of Love" by the Decemberists.

    ReplyDelete