Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A while

been what, a month and a half now? Oh well. That's not important. What's important is the writing. Life's been good, won league championships, everything is good with my favorite girl.

I'm going for my learners tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. I really hope I get it this time. If not, I'm gonna go for it as many times as it takes till I get it. I had a thought the other day, what if they set up some sort of program where you can get your graduated drivers license if you took a course of sorts.This would include the learners test if you don't have it, or even if you do. But have instructors teach you how to drive rather than just judge. I realize they have programs where instructors teach you, but they don't have any benefits besides lower insurance rates. Shouldn't you at least be able to get your learners through a program like that? I don't know, but it seems to me like it would be better getting it through first hand experience rather than reading a book and taking a paper test.


And also, I think I am quitting drugs after this weekend. I'll still drink, but I think weed is not doing anything for me anymore. When I toke with friends lately.. it just seems I get hungry and pass out. At parties it seems like I'm anti-social cuz I'm always off from the main party tokin up. It's not all bad though... and it is going to be tough to quit. I think I have the will power to do it. If I do this, then I think it will benefit my grade 12 year, and probably the rest of this year too.

I don't really have alot to rant about this time around, though the next time I'm angry about something worth ranting about I'm going to write it on here. Why not, Eh?

Stay Classy out there. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment