Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging blog!

So, welcome to my blog. I'll be blogging quite frequently, most likely. I have alot of things to rant about. Most of these things probably won't make much sense, I'm quite a stubborn bastard and with no right to be one! I suppose that makes it a more interesting and controversial read. As well, I like to muse myself talking about things I don't understand, much like my first blog.

Now then, I just found a quote that struck me as completely true:
"While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior."

I like this particular quote because it is true, the more mistakes you make the more experience you have. The more experience you have... the better you are for it. I see people who hesitate to make mistakes of their own all the time, and I can't help but shake my head and volunteer. I don't understand what people think they have to lose.

I believe a deeper understanding is required, perhaps I should look into it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment