Monday, January 19, 2009

The Weirdest Dream

Alright, So I was having my monthly 15 hour sleep on a monday night, which usually bodes well for having incredible dreams. As per usual, I was not dissapointed. It started out with me in a medieval setting among others of the same. We were traveling, looking for some sort of witch-king necromancer type dude.

When we found him, I don't know why but somehow we ended up with 2 women and 2 men who could use the 'One power' (from Robert Jordans Wheel of Time), and when we camped out the night before we attacked the witch-king they all went insane and started hitting eachother with lightning and fireballs and shit. It was insano crazy, then the witch-kings minions started attacking us! So I thinking pretty much 'fuck this shit, I'm outta here,' So I pretty much ran fighting my way through everyone. I got outside these walls that I found and they were all shouting at me and shit, and I was ontop of this huge hill all noble like when they started hurling lightning bolts at me!

So after that I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think while I was running away I met up with someone, and we hid out at a lake. At this point the medieval theme seems to go away. I don't know how or why but we are still being chased by these minions so we jump in this car and cruise down the highway, dodging traffic. Then, I see Samantha on the side of the road walking, so I goes to pick her up I does! And when I did she had her friend with her, not sure who but she had a quad and went on about how she and her friends get their men to do anything they want.

Then BAM, outta no where this gang of quads comes up with all her friends and there's an extra quad for me and Sam. So I take it, of course, but I can't drive it so I gave it to Sam! So we're driving along, and it turns into a race with her friends, at this point I somehow gained the quad again and we were racing through bush and swamps in the mountains. All of a sudden there's a cliff off ahead and the other quads swerve outta the way, but I'm stuck in a rut and I plunge over the edge, signaling the end of my dream.

Crazy, crazy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment