Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gestures

These are the things that make your day good or bad, depending on who gives them to you. Talking to kyle I organized these thoughts in a way that they made complete sense. He said something about even a "Have a good day!" can make your day. I said something along the lines of:
That's what I figure, grand gestures are nice and all, but it shows that they were only thinking of you at that particular point in time. It's the small things that really give a person confidence, make them happy and get them through the day. A day without a "Good Morning!" always seems a lot drearier. It's those small ones that show you really care, because you want them to feel good. A thank you, and a your welcome is always pleasing. Little compliments here and there and confidence boosters are really nice too. But you can't take things for granted.. it makes it really hard on the other person.

This is all I salvaged from mine and Kyle's conversation, cuz facebook is a douche. I think you get the point, though.


~~~~~~

Adrian

i think that's what gets me down alot. with my friends, for example. Even if they don't want to hang with me or dont want to come into town a simple gesture like saying next time or sorry dude is better than being ignored or told to find your own way.

same with sam. she makes me happy, but alot of the time she starts taking things for granted. the way she talks to me depresses me cuz i feel like she doesn't even want to anymore, its just something she does

it's just missing the subtle words that bring you up.
4:08pmKyle

i get the part about the friends all the time. where like, even if its really no big deal if they don't wanna come get you or something like that, just say no, be polite about it. don't fucking ignore you. like that pisses me off more than ever. i hate being ignored. have you talked to her about this stuff?
4:08pmAdrian

yeah. she doesn't get it.

im gonna send her this convo tho.. if thats alright with you
4:10pmKyle

nah man, go ahead.
4:10pmAdrian

fuck

do you still have the whole thing?

mine got wiped.

send it to me if you do
4:11pmAdrian

pm style
4:11pmKyle

yeah mine got wiped out too. all i have is where you first started talking about your friends
4:12pmAdrian

fucking facebook.

fuck it then.
4:12pmKyle

Yeah this woulda been a good thing to send her too.
4:12pmAdrian

we should have been having this convo on msn.
4:13pmKyle

yeaah. i'm at work still, so i wouldn't be able to be on msn.

but at least someone knows where you're coming from.
4:14pmAdrian

which makes me feel better right there.
4:14pmKyle

dude if you ever need anything, like if you wanna get shit off your chest.. you got my number, also i have no life and i'm on facebook a lot.
4:14pmAdrian

lmao

same with you man, no need to be stubborn with me.

now that you know im not gonna be like no ur doin this wrong wtf
4:14pmKyle

nah, i've already told you more shit than i've told anyone.

you're actually trustworthy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment