Thursday, November 12, 2009

A lot has happened the last few days. I haven't toked since Saturday night, I find myself bedazzled by my lady friend and one of my best friends got into a head on collision today! I also got a new phone, which is a large relief. I have a midterm tomorrow that I know nothing about, and didn't have time to study for. Any studying I do now will basically be wasted anyways, I won't be able to retain any of it.

Anyways, the reason I have not toked since Saturday is because I have quit drugs completely. Until I know I can trust myself and that I am in control of my actions, they are out of the question. I promised myself I would never do ecstasy again, and it seemed I did it two days in a row. Not only that, but my cousin caught me while I was at the bar. Now, this isn't any ordinary cousin. This guy always looked out for me, and I've always looked up to him. The look of utter disappointment on his face when he saw me made me want to be sober immediately. When I woke up the next day that was the first thing I thought about, and the only thing I thought about all day. I thought, and thought, and thought... and realized how much I regret my lifestyle. I was so disappointed that I took it upon myself to talk to my dad, and get him to help me out. I gave him my pipe and told him to kick the fuck out of me if finds out I've been using again. So... Here I am, sober as a jaybird and seemingly as quick witted as one too! (a joke, my mind seems to be in other places most times)

My girl is amazing. She's perfectly happy with the way things are, and I'm perfectly happy that she's happy. All I need to do is keep it that way. I don't know if she realizes or not, but is a large part of the reason I'm quitting drugs. In order to keep her happy, I need to stop over-thinking everything. When I over-think things I tend to get moody, and when I get moody... well they tend to swing to the less desirable moods like anger, depression, and so on. I don't like being in those moods, and I most certainly do not want to take it out on anyone else while I'm in those moods, it's bullshit.

Taylor got into a head-on collision with some hunters today. I thought that was pretty fucked, he's got a large concussion and can't even remember the accident. So far as I know he's still suffering short-term memory loss. I'm really worried about the guy, texting him right now and he doesn't seem very good.

I'll cut this off now, I don't like where my thoughts are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment